1. When you collect your posting letter and you’re posted to a school
2. You thinking it can’t be dat bad
3. When you see the condition of the school you were posted to.
4. When the principal wants to accept you, and he says you will teacher MATHS, ENGLISH, CRK and CHEMISTRY
5. The look the principal gives you when you ask how much they pay corpers?
6. Accommodation nko?
7. You thinking of a lie to leave the school
8. Then you realize the next option are the suburbs
9. You jejely ask the principal to accept you
10. When they say all teachers must write lesson plan
11. When you finally realize how many students you’re taking
12. and the students are out to frustrate you
13. When you can’t handle the frustration again.
14. When it’s time to mark scripts after exams
15. When you’re marking the scripts and all their scores are in binary
16. Then you realize teaching is not easy, and you appreciate your own teachers for that.